Our Team Commitments to You
As a client of Rose Y. C. Huie & Vivian Chen, CPAs, Inc., you have the right to expect the following standards from us:
1. You will receive friendly, courteous service. You will be respected and appreciated.
2. We will acknowledge any phone calls to us before the end of the next business day.
3. We will complete your financial statements within two to four weeks after receipt of all financial information from you.
4. We will complete your tax returns within one to two weeks after receipt of all tax information from you.
5. Our working relationship will be strictly confidential.
6. We will be honest, truthful and “up-front” with you at all times.
7. We will communicate with you frequently and openly as we build a win-win and long-term relationship together.
8. Your feedback is critical to our continuing to innovate and improve. We are always looking forward to your ideas, your comments and your suggestions.
9. Our services may not be the cheapest on the market. However, they will always be of the best quality and value so that you will benefit from them.
10. We will work diligently with you to continue to add to the processes of continuous improvement.
11. You will always know in advance of our fee schedule for any assignment.
12. We understand that you are the sole judge of our performance – if anything we do lets you down, we respect absolutely your right to withhold the fee.
Your Commitments to Us
1. Being Open
You will be open, frank and honest with us at all times. You will let us know immediately of any concerns you have about our work together.
You will give us all the financial information we need to do our work by the 10th day of every month so we can start working on your account immediately.
You will commit to paying your accounts on time by the 10th of every month so that we can continue to provide the service you so richly deserve.
You will meet the schedule we agree upon (or in extreme cases, let us know in advance of any changes) and be committed to getting your work done correctly.
5. Open Mind
You agree to listen to any advice we offer (although we acknowledge your absolute right to reject that advice).
You will give consideration to referring us to at least ONE other client whom you believe would benefit from the association with us.